Lewisville Drumline Invitational
The Lewisville High School Drumline will host their annual invitational on November 11, 2017.
Small Standstill A 11 or less total in battery excluding cymbals
Total membership of 20 or less.
Small Standstill B 11 or more total in battery excluding cymbals
Total membership of 21 or more.
Large Standstill A 12 or more in battery excluding cymbals
Total membership of 26-29.
Large Standstill B 12 or more in battery excluding cymbals
Total membership of 30 or more.
Drumline Show Any size battery that includes marching for the majority of the program.
Festival Non-competitive classification for judges comments only.
Novice Class Non-varsity or new school classification any size battery- this category will be scored.
- $175 – Early Registration for entries and payments accepted before October 6th, 2017.
- $200 – Late Registration for entries and payments accepted October 7th to October 13th, 2017.
- Registration is open to the first 30 drumlines.
- Registration closes on Friday October 13th, 2017.
- Entries received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list.
- Entry fee payments must be received in a timely manner in order to reserve a performance time slot.
- Payments may be made via PayPal, district accounts (please request pertinent information in a timely manner), or check. Please make all payments payable to Lewisville High School Band Boosters.
- Please mail all entries to: Lewisville High School Band, Attn: Quiyan Murphy, 1098 West Main Street, Lewisville, Texas, 75067
Please direct any questions or concerns to:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.