Band Registration @ LHS Main Cafeteria 1:00PM-4:30PM
July 22, 2017
Saturday, July 22nd is Band registration day at the LHS Main Campus Cafeteria. All students must register for participation in the 2017-2018 LHS Band. All students and parents need to attend registration on Saturday, July 22nd in the Main Campus Cafeteria.
The schedule is as follows:
· Seniors and Juniors: 1:00pm
· Sophomores: 2:00pm
· Freshmen: 3:00pm
All Drum Majors and Leadership Team will set up at 11:00am and work until
For the freshman families, this day starts your journey with The Band That Marches With Pride. For the rest of us, the good times continue. The enjoyment level is up to you so my suggestion is to get involved. On Saturday you will have the opportunity to sign up activities. Don’t leave without signing up! We need you so don’t be shy join the other band parents and help out; you will not regret it at all.
Every person in the 2017-18 LHS Band will need to come to registration with a parent or guardian. If for some reason you cannot attend registration, please notify the Band Office by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible. We ask that you make a payment on your Band Fee ($100) at Registration. If there is a cause for concern, please let me know and we can work through it. The Band Fee covers such items as the show music and drill, Region Band fees, Solo/Ensemble entry and Accompanists fees, uniform socks, gloves, band t-shirt, music flip folders, bottled water for the year, clinicians for all bands, music purchase, as well as many other items listed in the budget. Please refer to the Band Budget for a complete listing. In addition to the first Band payment, all Band students will need to purchase new band shoes to be worn with the new Band Uniform for $40. We will size for new shoes during the first week of school.
Please be prepared to do the following at Registration:
1. Turn in medical form complete with policy numbers and telephone numbers.
2. Check your address, telephone, and email information for accuracy.
3. Make a payment on your Band Fees - $100
4. Pay for new Band Shoes - $40
5. Purchase additional items such as yard signs, booster shirts, and instrument accessories after Band Fee payment, shoes and maintenance fees are paid.
6. Music and Arts Center will be on hand for those last minute items needed for Camp.